Monday, September 17, 2012

Monogrammed Coasters

(the top side)
Until this weekend, we had maybe 2 or 3 drink coasters in our house. I'm not sure why this was, but my husband and I have spent the last three years making soggy rings on pieces of paper and cheap books. And of course, for someone who can knit or crochet, this state of affairs is clearly unacceptable. Or at least, last weekend it became unacceptable to me. So, I made some coasters! I think I put this off for so long because I thought they would be boring to make--no challenge. But I decided to dress up some simple coasters by monogramming them with our last name initial! They were, in fact, very interesting to make, and I think they look fantastic.

(the bottom side)
 I'll make a set of 4 for $10 for anyone that wants them (with any letter monogram!). I think I may start making some of these as wedding shower gifts...coasters are always so helpful and versatile.



How Many?
Monogram A-I
Monogram J-R
Monogram S-Z
Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment