Thursday, July 12, 2012

Peak 1 in Colorado

While we were in Frisco the days before July 4, we went hiking every day. This was the last hike we went on, and takes the prize for the most difficult hike I've ever done. It was amazing though--the view was completely worth the three days that I couldn't move afterward! This hike was definitely my favorite, probably added to by the fact that by the end, everyone had turned around and it was just me and Paul heading for the top!

Uncle Andy, Adam, Rick, me, Paul

A couple hours in, a couple left to go, Peak 1 is right behind me.
On the top! You wouldn't believe all the rocks we had to scramble up...
On the way back down, here's a view of Frisco and Lake Dillon.
While we were going down, we passed some other hikers and exchanged picture favors.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome pictures! I am sure I would have sat down whining halfway up. :)

    ReplyDelete